Because Mental Health Can’t Wait
New Path offers a range of free and high-quality child and youth mental health counselling services across Simcoe County. To keep our clients and staff safe, our preference at this time is to offer virtual and call-in services.
We recognize that this may not be the best option for all of our families and youth, and we continue to offer in-person child and youth mental health services when necessary. For in-person appointments, a COVID screening, medical-grade mask (if you don’t have a medical-grade mask, one will be provided to you), physical distancing, proper hand hygiene and thorough cleaning protocols are in place. Should you feel unwell in any way please stay home and contact your New Path worker to arrange a phone or virtual session.
Please call 705-725-7656 or email us email@example.com to book your appointment.
Statement of Information Practices
To provide the best service possible, New Path Youth & Family Services needs to collect and use information, including personal health information, about you and your child/youth. We are committed to keeping this information safe and confidential. We follow rules set out in law about collecting, using and disclosing information and providing you with access to your information.
All New Path Clients Have a Right To:
- Be treated with dignity and respect without discrimination.
- A service that respects and honours cultural diversity and strives to accommodate the uniqueness of individuals being served including the right to receive spiritual/religious instruction in the faith of the client’s choice, where applicable.
- Privacy and confidentiality so long as is legally and ethically possible.
- Receive service in an environment that promotes a feeling of safety and security.
- Make a complaint about service and be well oriented to New Path’s Resolution of Complaints policy and procedure.
- Accessible services that promote and respect dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity. To be engaged as a partner in the planning for services, to make decisions about services, and to discontinue services within the limits set by service agreements.
- A service that promotes autonomy, skill development and optimum quality of life.
705.725.7656 Toll Free: 1.866.566.7656
We will get you the mental health supports you need.
Choose Your Path
We offer a full-range of counselling and therapy services online and by phone.
Your first step to accessing a range of child and youth mental health services. We offer in-person, call-in and video sessions. Call us and a counsellor will contact you to book an appointment.
Child and Family Services
A range of mental health services for children and their families are available. In-person, call in and video sessions are available.
Expand the Reach (ETR)
Community based activity groups provide many benefits to youth, and act as a protective and preventative factor for many.