Please contact Central Intake for information about services in your area.
Toll Free: 1.866.566.7656
Who is this Service For?
• Respite is for children up to 18 years of age when parent and child can benefit from a short therapeutic break
Who Can Make a Referral?
• Parents and Guardians
• Youth over 12 years of age
How is a Referral Made?
• If you are already in a New Path service discuss a referral with your worker
• If you are not already a New Path client, call New Path Intake Department at 705-725- 7656
• From the 905 area code in Simcoe County, call 1-866-566-7656
What Services are Available?
• 2-3 day stay usually on a weekend or during a holiday period at a New Path residential group home
• Supportive counselling
• Recreational activities
• Life skills development
• Feedback to parents
Where is the Service Located?
• Respite service is offered in our rural residential treatment homes near Cookstown
How much does it cost?
• Contributions of ten dollars per day are requested to assist in meeting the cost of this service, however, access to respite will not be denied based on ability to pay