Youth and Family Counselling Programs
Who is this Service For?
- Children up to 18 years of age who are experiencing social, emotional or behavioural problems
- Families are also involved
Who Can Make a Referral?
- Parents and Guardians
- Youth over 12 years of age
How is a Referral Made?
- Call New Path Intake Department at 705-725-7656 or, from the 905 area in Simcoe County, 1-866-566-7656
- Complete a telephone interview with an intake worker
What are the Services?
- Brief and longer term (individual & family counselling)
- Groups for parents and children
- Consultation with a multi-disciplinary team if appropriate
- Service coordination with other agencies
- Supportive services while you wait
- Referral to other community services if appropriate
- Follow-up consultations
Where is the Service Located?
Service is also available for Francophone families in Barrie.
Is there a Cost for this Service?
No, this service is funded by the Ministry of Children & Youth Services.