Partner Assault Response Services (PARS)
(Note: This program is only being offered by New Path until June 30th, 2016)
Who is this Service for?
PARS is for male and female offenders of domestic violence who:
- have been referred by the courts or probation
- are age 18 and over
- have agreed to participate in the program
Who Can Make a Referral?
- Domestic Violence Court and Provincial Courts
- Probation and Parole
How to Contact the Program?
Call New Path PARS Program at (705) 733-2654 ext 2308 or fax (705) 725-5465.
What Services are Available?
- 12 week psycho educational group program dealing with domestic violence and power and control in relationships
- telephone contact with partners/safety planning
- information about resources in the community
- community presentations
- services are available in English and French
- translator services can be provided for most other languages
Where is the Service Located?
- Other communities dependent on the number of referrals and resources available
Is There a Cost for this Service?
Clients are expected to contribute to the cost of the service based on a sliding scale of ability to pay. This will be assessed during the Intake process.
PARS is funded by the Ontario Victim Services Secretariat of the Ministry of the Attorney General.
For further information or services outside Simcoe County please visit Ministry of the Attorney General Partner Assault Response Programs.