Partner Abuse Program Women’s Services
Who is this Service For?
Partner Abuse Program Women’s Services is for women who have experienced abuse in a partner relationship. The program helps women:
- Plan for safety
- Develop an understanding of abuse in partner relationships including societal support for men’s abusive behaviour
- Decrease their isolation and develop a supportive network
- Increase their self confidence and assertiveness
- Develop healthy and equal partner relationships
Who Can Make a Referral?
- Community Professionals
How is a Referral Made?
Call the nearest office for an appointment:
- Alliston: (705) 733-2654 ext 2507
- Barrie: (705) 726-2833 ext 2309
- Collingwood: (705) 446-1120 ext 5227
- Midland: (705) 526-3644
- Orillia: (705) 325-6161 ext 3266
What are the Services?
- Brief and longer term:
- Individual Counselling
- Group Counselling
- Follow up Services
Where is the Service Located?
Is There a Cost for this Service?
No, this service is funded by the Ministry of Children & Youth Services.