Multi-Disciplinary Consultation Clinic
Who is this Service For?
- Children with complex needs up to 18 years of age who require a psychiatric and psychological consultation and are involved with child welfare, additions or youth justice
- Family Physician or Pediatrician must be involved
- Families are also involved
Who Can Make a Referral?
- Family Physician
- Children’s Aid Society
- Simcoe Outreach Services
- Youth Justice
- Catulpa Community Services – Complex Needs
How is a Referral Made?
- Fax the referral form to the New Path Clinic Coordinator at 705-327-5627
- Family completes a telephone interview with the Clinic Coordinator
What are the Services?
- Consultation with a Psychiatrist and Psychologist, along with other multi-disciplinary team members
- Service coordination with other agencies
- Referral to other community services if appropriate
- Follow up services
Where is the Service Located?
- Orillia Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital
- Royal Victoria Hospital – Barrie
- General and Marine Hospital – Collingwood
Is there a Cost for this Service?
No, this service is funded by the Ministry of Children & Youth Services.