Working at New Path
Working at New Path is about lifestyle choices. Knowing first hand the importance of family relationships, our policies and procedures are family friendly offering flexibility in working hours, and generous leave provisions.
Our Staff have Access to:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- A Group Registered Retirement Plan
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Regular Supervision and Feedback
- Community Involvement Opportunities
- Supportive Teams
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Wellness Program
- Diversity Committee
New Path has approximately 100 staff, full and part-time, as well as occasional short term contracts. Our staff are represented by OPSEU Local 332.
Our management team brings a variety of leadership strengths in clinical management as well as in finance, administration, communications, and human resources.